Monday, January 5, 2009

Heidelberg and Worms Weihnactsmarkts-Dec. 13

On Dec 13. (Sat), the fam and I took in yet, another 2 markets. We drove to Heidelberg first-which is a lovely place and then went to Worms. Both were beautiful! I got to buy some goodies at one of my favorite decorating stores )Das Depot-kinda like a Kirklands, German style. More gluhwein, brats, chestnuts, rides and mugs-Christmas markets are the best-I don't care what anyone else says!


Heidelberg- Dec 13, 2008
It's the chestnut man

Look at all those Weihnacht fanatics-see, I'm not the only one

Isn't the castle lovely?-Remember this Aunt Debbie?

Andrea and kids infront of the large pyramid

Need I say more?
Worms (pronounced "Vorms") is a quaint little village
What lovely streets

Trentan and Micah outside the skating rink

This building was lovely, but hard to capture with my camera anyways

The Noggle kids enjoying another market
Worms center with the catherdal in the distance




No comments: