Monday, April 13, 2009

32 going on 25

A picture from Katjwick Am See in Holland-just thought it was too cute!



Today I turned 32!! First of all, I want to thank all of my friends that took a moment out of their busy lives to call me-if you know me at all, you will know that I cherish a simple phone call!! I have to admit that I don't feel 32 . And most people usually tell me that I don't look a day over 25, so I am thankful for youthful aging. My family made it a good day as usual, Scott even got home from work @ 2pm:) We have been traveling a lot and will be doing more in the next few weeks so I asked them to not get me anything. The kids made cards-which all you moms know-are the BEST gifts ever!! Scott did buy me the new perfume "DREAMING" by Tommy Hilfiger-it is awesome! We had a bday party with my family before they left and when Scott's folks arrive tomorrow, I am sure we will celebrate again. Looking forward to a birthday tea on Thursday and something in the near future with some girlfriends from church. Even though birthdays aren't as exciting as they were when you were younger-it is always nice to be remembered! Vacation pictures to come soon from the past 10 days with the Malichs!

3 comments:

Allison said...

AAck!!! You know that all weekend I kept saying "don't forget to call Andrea on Monday..." and what did I stinking forget to do :(

boo on me. Can I take you to lunch soon??

Happy birthday hon!

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

A very happy birthday to you! My daughter turned 34 today. Hope your birthday month is full of nice surprises!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Belated birthday! Hope you have some wonderful tea parties! :)