Friday, November 4, 2011

More Vintage Market photos and Miss Mustard Seed

So I have been busy setting up trees, painting, sanding, hauling, you name and I'm doing it!!! I am so excited to open up my home for this market. More photos to come.




Other items that are going to be available are a beautiful french farm table, boudoir style dresser, children's vintage chairs, french parlor set, large 7 foot mirrors, a handbuilt fireplace surround and of course Christmas decor!!! Bring your friends and come out on 3 DECEMBER to Nanzdietschweiler!!! See flyer on previous post.




In other exciting news, my husband was back in Virginia on business and was able to meet the famous blogger MISS MUSTARD SEED. If you have never read her blog you are missing out! He took a picture with her, but I have to upload it from his blackberry! I sent along a box of German goodies because she grew up here! She so kindly wrote about me on her blog!








What a thrill for me!! I invited her back to Germany for some wonderful European shopping, maybe someday she will come. Until then, keep reading her blog, she is an amazing christian and can paint the heck out of a piece of furniture!










Old barn linen by the yard! I have made several table runners for sale as well!!



No comments: