Friday, December 26, 2008

Highlights from Christmas Day

It is impossible to capture each moment of Christmas and post it on a blog-so here are a few of my favorites.

Chloe gets all gussied up
If anyone knows my Micah, they know that he wants to be a future agent! Thanks Aunt Steph and Uncle Tom for picking up this great sweatshirt in D.C. Micah also got a 7pc tuxedo for Christmas-he loves to go undercover!
Santa delivered a wine refrigerator to Scott
The kids always enjoy our Christmas Day visit to LRMC! They delivered gift cards to the wounded warriors on several floors!

Giving is so much better than getting!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

You're a NICU nurse! THANK YOU for all you do! Noah was in the NICU for 9 days, and I'd have died without those wonderful, amazing, beautiful ladies :)

I can't wait to read more on your blog, I just excited when I read you were a NICU nurse and had to comment immediately!

XO
Becca