Friday, November 7, 2008

It's November!

Well it has been a few months since I have posted anything. Life has been pretty busy on my end. Our family just returned for a "dream" cruise that left from Italy and went to Egypt, Cyprus, Turkey and Greece-10 nights and 11 days of bliss!!! It was amazing to see all of God's splendor in so many different forms! Now it is back to reality and I am ready to start posting more items. While I have not been working on other pieces to sell, I have been doing home makeovers in my house. My daughter, Chloe is about to have new hardwood floors put in and I have painted her walls in a soft pink. I finished sanding her antique bed and it is ready for a creamy, white coat of paint. I will post before and after pictures. I hope to update this blog with wonderful holiday photos. This will be the first year in our new home!!! We love being German homeowners. With the holidays, also comes the wonderful Christmas markets. We hope to hit 13 this year. What a super place to be, we are truly blessed!

No comments: